Tuesday, January 8, 2008

All About Me

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year to all. What a great year 2007 was! I hope that 2008 will be even greater!

I am the author of my debut book, "The Beauty Queen and the School Nerd." The synopsis is that it is about two high school seniors, Jessica Richardson and Amanda Shaw. The two girls attend the ultra-exclusive Porter Academy in Atlanta. Jessica is a beauty queen with a glamorous life and tons of money, clothes, and make-up. Amanda comes from a lower class home and is the "school nerd" at Porter.

It has received awesome reviews from readers such as Audra Pagano and By the Books Review by Meagan Anderson. Read Audra's review on www.myspace.com/vanessaroselee. It's under the blog posting titled "What makes for the perfect X-Mas gift?"

Check out Meagan's review too!





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, too.

the story siren said...

well, i hope you have a great 2008!