Thursday, January 24, 2008

In Loving Memory of Heath Ledger

January 22, 2008 marked a sad and shocking day for all of us. Heath Ledger was found dead after an overdose of sleeping pills (according to authorities). I first fell in love with Heath's acting in "10 Things I hate about you" (1999). He also blew me away in "A Knight's Tale" (2001). It is obvious what a great talent Heath was. Last night, I was reading "Royally Jacked" by Niki Burnham and became emotional because Heath is mentioned several times in the novel.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Ledger family. We have truly lost one of the greatest actors of our time.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I blogged about Heath as well on myspace. A sad and tragic loss. My favorite Heath Ledger movies are The Patriot and Brokeback Mountain. A great actor and true talent.