Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Only 8 more days!!!

Hi all,

I am so excited that my first book's 1-yr. anniversary will be celebrated in only 8 days. I have to say that I have met the MOST awesome and coolest people on MySpace and Facebook!

In other news, "The Hills" Season 4 began last night. Overall, it was a good episode. Towards the end, they had the whole showdown between Lo and Audrina. I think that Lo was being nice saying "I don't want people to think that you and Lauren are drifting apart because of me." I found it shocking that Audrina responded, "I don't care. We will never be friends." Drama!!!

However, I can understand that two people will not get along no matter what. So, I kind off understand what Audrina is meaning, but dang she was pretty straightforward!

What do you all think? Are you on "Team Audrina" or "Team Lo?"

No comments: